This week the blog went down again with “500 Internal Server Error” again. This time however I believe that the problem has been resolved for good this time however.
Back when I started this blog in 2003 with WordPress 1.0 there was no WYSIWYG editor so I wrote the first 18 months of posts in Textile before WordPress 2.0 was released with the TinyMCE editor for writing posts. And after that I couldn’t be bothered re-formatting them so I left the Textile plugin turned on and as it turns out it created the problems so hopefully it’s all finished with now. Thanks again to the support staff of Profusehost.